Monday, April 16, 2012

Childproof cabinet locks????


The other day I heard screaming coming from the kitchen..I ran into the kitchen to see who was making the awful noise and found out quickly that Cade had managed to open our cabinet locks and climb into the cabinet! The only problem was that he shut the door after he climbed in and because of the locks he couldn't push the door back open to get out! I laughed so hard as I walked in and saw his feet sticking out of the bottom of the cabinet! I quickly grabbed my camera ( yeah I know, terrible right? I should have gotten him out immediately!) but the sight was so hilarious that I knew another minute locked in the cabinet would be worth the memory. In this case a picture is truly worth more than a thousand words, so I will spare you any more talking and post the pictures! Hope you laugh as hard as I did! :)
      For some reason I am having trouble turning this....I will figure it out but until then...so sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... :) That is hilarious!! :D Poor Cade. Haha. I am glad you took the pictures, though. :)

    ReplyDelete